Fantasea Line - Nano Flash with Cold Shoe Kit
'A great way to be seen above and below the water'
The Nano Flash is perfect for all digital Aim and Shoot cameras, including those with the Pre Flash function.
>The "Nano" is an ultra compact digital slave strobe and underwater protective housing kit.
The strobe unit triggers in sync with the digital cameras internal flash by a small light sensor in the strobe body.
Simple operation, good performance and small size, make the "Nano" a must have accessory for underwater digital camera imaging, or for anyone who needs waterproof strobe protection for wet outdoor sports and severe environments.
Furthermore, the strobe can be removed from the housing and used as a land strobe in dry conditions.
The Nano Flash Cold Shoe Kit FK01 is a simple and compact lighting set, designed to be mounted on top of any standard cold-shoe featured on various camera housings.
- Guide number 12 (Air: ISO 100 x 1 meter. At one foot: the guide number is 39).
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet.
- Features 3 pre-flash modes to suit a wide variety of digital cameras. Whether your camera is capable of Manual mode, or has one or two pre-flashes to set exposure, the Nano Flash ensures correct exposure with all such camera types.
- Fiber Optic Cable can be separately ordered.
- Cold Shoe YS Mount CS02